Sunday 23 April 2017

Final Digipak- Inside Page


This is the inside page to my digipak. It features a picture of the singer and a message written by the singer to her fans. I wanted to include this into my digipak as it gives a personal quality to the album and would act as an extra feature to intrigue and engage the target audience. I was inspired to write a motivational message in the album after listening to a woman named Caitlin Moran in a video talking about girls that struggle with how they look. I had also seen looks of posts on social media sites showing girls who were inspiring other girls to feel good about themselves because everyone has things they don't like about themselves. These posts where telling girls that should feel happy about things that they think are different because those things are what makes them unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment