Friday 21 April 2017

Digipak information

After thinking about what should be in my digipak, I have finalized the information inside.

- Singer's name; Abbie Rose
- Album Title; Ordinary Me
- Message Inside;




THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PURCHASING MY ALBUM AND FOR SUPPORTING ME AS AN ARTIST. YOU ALL MAKE ME FEEL BETTER IN MYSELF AND MY AIM IS TO GIVE THE SAME LOVE BACK. I WANT TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL BEAUTIFUL AND REALISE THAT THEY ARE PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. NO ONE HAS FLAWS AND EVERYONE IS UNIQUE IN THEIR OWN SPECIAL WAY. MY DEBUT SINGLE 'SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL’, WAS MAD EIN HOPE TO INSPIRE PEOPLE TO BELIEVE THAT WHO THEY ARE IS THE BEST PERSON TO BE


 ABBIE ROSE XX

 
Abbie Rose xx

- Tracklist;
SCARS TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL
ME
YOUNGER DAYS
MAKE UP
BE YOU
ALIVE
HAPPINESS
PROMISES
FOREVER
STAND BY ME
BY MYSELF
ON MY MIND
WHO ARE WE
LIVE AND LAUGH
I have chosen 14 songs for the album as after researching different digipaks quite a lot had around that number of songs. Here I have stuck to a convention. The song names that I have chosen are all made up (apart from scars to your beautiful) and things that could relate to image and feeling good about yourself. The name of my singer is Abbie Rose because both names go well together and it is a simple name. I did not want to have an exotic name because I wanted my target audience to feel a sense of normality and as though they can relate to this girl because she is normal just like everyone else. I chose the title 'Ordinary Me' again to help the target audience relate to the singer and because I didn't want the album title to be too long. Ordinary Me would should to her fans that she is trying to tell them that she is just like them. I chose to write a message inside the CD cover to engage the fans more. It is a lot rarer to buy a CD now because of technology creating free ways of listening to music. This message should be an added extra that might make the target audience actually want to buy the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment