Monday 17 April 2017

Digipak ideas

 
This was a mindmap that I created to help with more ideas for creating a digipak. I want to use a simple format for the overall look of the digipak and I will have a message on the inside from my singer talking to her fans about how they should feel confident in themselves and to say thank you for buying the album. I have tried to think of a name for the album and that is 'Ordinary Me'. I think that this relates well to the idea of the singer portraying the message of being yourself and who you are is okay. Here is a list of ideas that I had for the tracklist: Scars to your beautiful, Me, Younger days, Make up, Be you, Alive, Happiness, Promises, Reality, Forever, Stand by Me, By Myself, On my Mind, Who We Are. These aren't the final song choices but they are just random names that I thought of that linked to the idea of image and feeling beautiful in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment