Monday 17 April 2017

Feedback from Draft 3

Issy Farmer (17 year old female) - I really like the storyline, but some parts need to be worked on as they can be quite confusing when not explained properly. I like the shots that's you have used and all the angles work really well.

Ryan Scott (17 year old male) - I like the cuts from each clip as they go together well but there could be less slow motion shots. They look good but I think there are too many. The storyline also has a good idea that it is based around.

Amaya Dellar-Moy (18 year old female) - I really like this video as I think the storyline works but a few bits are confusing. The different shots look really nice and the background goes well with the character as it shows a teenage girl in a teenage room.

Daniel Cowley (35 year old male- out of my target audience, but I asked him anyway just to get feed back on the type of shots that I used) - The shots look really good and there are too many slow motion shots but they do actually work quite well. I like the different shots between the two girls as the wall in each of the shots is the same so you can tell they are kind of part of the same thing.



I have learnt from this feedback that I need to go back through my music video and look at what slow motion shots I have and if I can improve on the storyline and what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment